AU PAIR IN Ireland
Free of charge registration!!
Study More Languages is seeking au pairs to join our au pair programme.
Explore Ireland, improve your English and make friends.
Become an au pair in Ireland is very easy.
We are looking for au au pairs that:
- Have a genuine love of children and previous child experience
- Are between the ages of 17 and 30 (but we will consider older au pairs for our elderly care programmes)
- Have no criminal record
- Have a minimum of Intermediate level of English
- Are in good health
- Are positive, independent and able to adapt easily
- If you have a first aid certificate or a driver’s licence this would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Families love if an au pair can stay with them for at least 12 months. This would be an advantage but isn’t always possible.
why be an AU PAIR
Get the opportunity to travel and experience all that Ireland has to offer.
Irish are renowned for being friendly and warm people.
Being an English speaking Country, there are many English schools throughout Ireland where you can practice and improve your English. We have many partner schools throughout Ireland. Let us know if you would like us to help you find a class.
Experience a new culture. Embrace all that Ireland has to offer including Irish dancing, Irish music, Gaeilge (the Irish language), the Irish landscape and gain valuable childcare experience.
EUR 70 to 100 EUR pocket money per week and Au Pair Social programme. Contact us and we can help you to meet other au pairs around Ireland.